Monday, August 19, 2013

sooo went to ceramics today and the lady there decided to do me a favour and glaze all my work and fire it without asking me....


i had done some slip glazing works, so she thought i guess that it was done and put clear glaze over it and fired it...


and for the mini ones she put monochrome random glazes that she has in the studio as test tiles i guess, and wrote what each one was in japanese on underneath..

super depressed and sad, as all i really wanted to do was glazing.. so after a rollercoaster of emotions and trying to explain myself and that it is very important for me to glaze the works myself, she understood and let me make a bunch more ceramics that she said she'll have ready for saturday... which is totally amazing i guess... and i asked if we could re-fire these works and she said yesss it is possible so i'll be doing some glazing on these clear glazed ones and we're gonna re fire them... so not totally failure and maybe even more crazy interesting glazes on the long run?






No comments:

Post a Comment